Did you know that you can content to specific audiences on your LinkedIn Company page?
You can tailor your reach to organization size, industry, function, seniority, geography, and language preference.
The minimum threshold to use this functionality is a minimum of 300 followers.
Here’s how to target an update on your Company Page:
- Click “Start a Post” your Company Page.
- Click the “Public” option from the dropdown at the top of the update box.
- Where is says “Anyone”, click on the dropdown menu to “Targeted Audience”. (Please note you must have more than 300 followers to allow this functionality)
- On the Target audience settings pop up, select your targeting criteria/filters.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Click Post.
If your settings or audience are too narrow, try removing some of the filters to broaden your scope.
P.S. You cannot notify employee/team members when posting a targeted update.