Keynotes and Workshops and Training…OH MY!
Leslie is a self-proclaimed “social media nerd” and spends most of her spare time either researching or connecting online. Her talks are highly energetic and packed with ACTIONABLE steps to ensure everyone feels empowered and motivated to make changes to their online presence.
As an Adjunct Professor of Social Media, she finds her toughest crowd to be her students – the millennials. They know how to use Social Media for personal use, but they don’t know how to use it for business.
To book Leslie for keynotes, please contact Robert Abrams at Big Idea Speakers Bureau: Toll free in the US & Canada: 1-844-244-4433 or robert (at) bigideaspeakers.com
To speak to Leslie about training & workshops, contact her directly.
Leslie is a professional speaker and corporate trainer who brings energy, enthusiasm and lots of actionable steps to motivate your group.
KEYNOTE TOPICS INCLUDE:
• The new era of “Social Selling”: How to turn cold calls into warm introductions using tools such as LinkedIn & Twitter.
Learn how to get the ROI out of your time online. Learn the proper etiquette to make new relationships, ways to deepen relationships and convert higher-paying clients in the fastest time possible.
• YOU are a brand. We are all digital agencies. How to self promote without looking like a pompous braggart.
Turning the spotlight on yourself is difficult, even for the most accomplished professionals. Learn how to feel confident and tell your professional story in a way that fascinates your target audience and builds trust.
• The Future of Social Media: Where do we go from here?
If your company is not evolving to fit within the current landscape of Social Media, it will not survive. Find out the best ways to stay current, relevant and "in-the-know" with what's next in digital marketing.
• Why ONE connection is better than 500+
Some brands believe it's important to have thousands of followers and LIKES. Find out why this KPI is irrelevant and the metrics you should be focusing on for success.
• Leadership in the era of Digital Marketing:
Why it's important that you have an online presence and which channel(s) you need to have a presence on.
• Your staff as Brand Ambassadors: The good, the bad & the ugly of ensuring your team are sharing your brand messages & properly representing your company – even in their non-working hours.
Leverage your internal team to extend your brand messages and convert more clients.
To book Leslie as a keynote speaker, please contact Robert Abrams at Big Idea Speakers Bureau: Toll free in the US & Canada: 1-844-244-4433 or robert (at) bigideaspeakers.com
From "Lunch & Learn" sessions to full-day workshops, Leslie's interactive and actionable training sessions include easy-to-follow steps to get your team up-to-speed fast.
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
• LinkedIn: How to leverage LinkedIn to create a strong first impression, connect with targeted leads and convert higher-paying clients
• The new era of “Social Selling”: how to turn cold calls into warm introductions using LinkedIn & Twitter
• Twitter: How to properly engage and build relationships with your customers in 140 characters or less
• Facebook: Should you use the world’s largest Social Networking site as a part of your Social Media presence? Top reasons why (or why not!)
• Your Online Identity & Privacy: It happened to me, can it happen to you?
What do you do if your online identity is compromised: Ways to manage your digital footprint and what to do if it happens to you
• Strategic Social Media & Community Building: How to use the right channels at the right time to make connections with your target audience. Top tips to ensure you’re listening, engaging & building
To book Leslie for a training session, please email her directly at leslie (at) punchmedia.ca
From conferences to private events, not-for profits to large corporations, Leslie has been a speaker at:
• Blissdom Canada
• Editors’ Conference of Canada
• Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators Conference
• Ontario Craft Brewers Conference
• ShesConnected Conference
• Enterprise Toronto’s Social Media Summit
• “Do It In Durham”
• #140Conf ON
• Administrative Professionals Conference
• Imprint Canada Promotional Products Conference
• Camp Tech: LinkedIn For Business
• Business Advisory of Durham
• Essential Communications
• Kawartha Lakes Small Business Entrepreneurship Centre
• Township of Brock
• Deer Creek Golf & Country Club
• Learning Enrichment Foundation
• ACCES Employment
• McGraw-Hill Ryerson
• JLL: Jones Lang LaSalle
• Canada Guaranty
• University of Ontario Institute of Technology's Management Development Centre
• Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
• DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University
• Seneca College: Keynote speaker "R U LinkedIn?"
• Sheridan College: Guest Speaker
• and countless webinars