What is Social Selling?
Social selling is the use of social media platforms to connect with potential customers and build relationships that can lead to sales.
How can I use Social Selling?
- Identify and connect with potential customers on social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook. Instagram, Snapchat and/or Tiktok.
- Provide valuable, relevant content to your potential customer. Social selling includes content that helps to build trust and establish your expertise in your industry.
- Engage with potential customers by commenting on and sharing their content. You can also develop and deepen relationships by starting conversations with them.
- Use social media tools and features, such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, to find cues about “money in motion” and sales triggers, such as when someone changes jobs or roles at their organization.
- Measure and track the effectiveness of your social selling efforts by focusing on your goals, and monitor your metrics such as the number of connections you make, and the number of leads generated.
Overall, the key to successful social selling is to build authentic, genuine relationships with potential customers on social media and provide value to them in order to earn their trust and business.