I LOVE what I do. I know my stuff. I make YOU look good.
As a LinkedIn Specialist, LinkedIn Profile Writer and Trainer, my goal is to empower you to tell your professional story properly.
I’ve been involved in Digital Marketing since 1997 and have been teaching Social Media since 2009. As a part-time Professor of Social Media, I need to stay up-to-date on all aspects of the most popular channels but I believe the most powerful channel for professionals is LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network and is often the first social channel people will use when they Google who you are. Do you have a first impression that makes an impact? If not, I can help.
LINKEDIN PROFILE OPTIMIZATION
Admit it, before you meet with a prospect, you Google who they are – don’t you?
Your prospective clients are doing the same, and you need to have a powerful presence you can feel proud of.
If you are an executive who wants a turnkey solution for LinkedIn profile writing and optimization, I can help.
I have written over 50 LinkedIn profiles. My client list includes executives at:
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Investment Planning Counsel
- Pinchin Environmental Services
- and other C-suite executives for small- and medium-sized businesses in Canada and the US.
The LinkedIn Profile Writing Process:
Step #1: Online Audit
- I review your online marketing materials (website etc.,) to ensure I have the proper messaging and positioning.
Step #2: Discovery Call
- We schedule a 1-hour interview to discover what makes you unique, what are your key accomplishments, how can we best tell your “story”.
Step #3: LinkedIn Profile Writing and Optimization
- I provide turnkey services to write and optimize your LinkedIn profile with your target market in mind. I like to refer to LinkedIn as “your resume with personality” which includes the core values of what you do, but the copy is also designed so that is resonates and fascinates your target audience.
- I cover all the essential sections of your profile including:
- A strong and compelling headline
- A complete LinkedIn Summary with a call-to-action
- Completion of the “Contact Info” section
- Personalization of the professional websites fields
- Recommendations for your “vanity” URL
- Advice/recommendations for proper use of multimedia
- Optimization of past positions (focusing on keywords)
- Highlighting projects/publications/speaking opportunities
- Awards and accomplishments
- Skills and Endorsements
- Education and courses
- Organizations and certifications
- Additional Languages
- and more
- I will also answer any “Q & As” you may have so that you can understand the proper way(s) to connect online. I’m also happy to provide advice and recommendations for your next steps.
Step #4: Review and approval
- Once the copy is complete, I send the material for you to review and approve. I want to ensure I’ve captured your “voice” and the copy resonates with the reader.
Step #5: Compliance approval (if required)
- I will work collaboratively with you through the compliance approval process.
Step #6: Upload the content to your profile.
- If you would like turnkey services, I will upload all your content on your behalf (log in information is required).
The next 6 months is pivotal for you to invest in your online presence.
Your team are powerful brand advocates who can help you showcase your company properly. Ensure they have a consistent and strong brand presence and empower them to produce results.
Training sessions can be designed as “lunch & learn” (1 hour) or intensive hands-on (3-hour) sessions.
You will learn:
- How LinkedIn works and why it’s the most useful tool for sales & marketing today
- The 3 key areas you MUST complete on your profile for a strong first impression (and gain inbound leads)
- The proper etiquette covering:
- why you need to customize your connection requests each and every time
- how to respond to connection requests from people you don’t know (or when you should simply ignore)
- how to convert cold calls into warm introductions
- how to turn inbound connection requests into meetings
- The importance of LinkedIn status updates and blog posts and how you can stay dominate your niche an industry expert
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes on LinkedIn with “fun” DO NOT DO’s.
- Actionable next steps to propel your presence forward
Each presentation is tailored and customized for your team. Included in this presentation are “mad libs”-style worksheets that are designed to be actionable and educational you so that you can feel confident your team has a consistent brand presence.
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT & SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING
Social Media should always be structured around WHY. Why are you using Social Media? Why are you using each specific channel?
It’s about ensuring the right content is delivered in the right CONTEXT to resonate with your audience and produce results.
I have been helping companies such as TVO, The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada and training through the University of Ontario Institute of Technology, MicroSkills Canada and ACCES Employment develop a comprehensive online presence that is designed to produce a return-on-investment (ROI).
Social Media can be vast in scope. It can be overwhelming.
With the right approach and the right training, you’ll learn how to get laser focused on producing results.
Contact me at leslie (at) punchmedia.ca for a customized quote for you and your team.